Lag

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by peter277, Aug 23, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peter277

peter277 Forum Apprentice

I've finally returned to the game after my error was fixed
    now,there is something wrong going on with the game

I downloaded the required data to play the game

I log in and game open,everything is fine until I start moving
    bec. of the game continue to download game data while I'm playing I earn some sort of really bad lag,Everything have delay,I click on a quest giver and 3 seconds pass until it finally open the quest,maps load really slowly

I can't leave the game download the full data bec. I have a horrible connection

Is there is any way I can suspend the download when I play

2. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

If you are playing in a browser, maps, npc's, etc., are loaded as you move from one location to another. I don't know about the thin client. I'm guessing if you try that you'll have to wait for the huge download to finish before playing. (I don't use the thin client so maybe someone else could address that.)

3. Lioness

Lioness Forum Apprentice

Have you tried adjusting your settings?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Turn everything that can be turned off, to off and shadow quality to low.
    Make sure that you are giving the game a chance to fully download after you log in.
    Happy Gaming and Good Luck!

4. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Yes, turn everything down, especially if you have a bad connection. I have all the graphics turned down to the lowest setting on my laptop (i7-4700hq with an 860m) when on wifi but have everything turned on for my i5-2320 desktop with a 750 ti but a gigabit ethernet connection. Turning settings down can help if on wifi. (750 ti and 860m are essentially the same gpu, so its not my laptop hardware).

Also, if you cant use ethernet, but have a 5 ghz wifi option, use that option. I get less lag at 5 ghz.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.