Cradle of Death Map - Question

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Elics, Sep 13, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elics

Elics Someday Author

when i come to map name - Cradle of death
    I got a Question.
    View this Video

Who can told me. What is this? How can i kill this Guardian. haha lol

silverseas likes this.
  2. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

In the video there are two mobs. Also try to bring him out of the red circle...

3. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

That guy on the same corner chased me a ways up the stairs once, I couldn't ever get him to repeat it, or influence him to do anything other than spin in circles. I thought it was just some kind of error, but now i'm more curious.

4. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

Funny that happened to me as well but to no one else in my guild. When I asked them they all thought the cheese had slid off my cracker.

silverseas likes this.
  5. MANOJ

MANOJ Forum Pro

Intresting.
    I never came across this in CoD though I farmed it a hundred times for XP when I ran out of quests.

My first thought when I saw these silent gaurdians was, "these guys are gonna be fun" and later was disappointed to see them simply stare at you untill we run out of their range of sight.
    I was expecting them to fight us atleast when Mortis and the Ferryman get ANGRY in one of those final quests.

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Same, it happened to me on test server once, but I've been unable to replicate this since. I figured it was the one unimportant bug that BP actually managed to find and patch before the release, but it turns out I was wrong... but what was I thinking... BP find and patch bugs? That would be too much like doing their job! :p:D:p:D:p:D

EDIT: OHHHH, I see! Upon watching the vid, it happens because of the buff from the mini boss! Cool!

7. Denemama

Denemama Someday Author

Yeah, it's kind of an interesting change of pace just to see how far you can make him go. Wherever you end up killing the monster with the buff is where the guardian stays also.

8. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

No buff for mini boss was present when it happened to me...

9. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

So I played with this for a couple of hours tonight, seeing if there was some hidden achievement for it. This seems more than just random weirdness, but at this point who knows.

I was able to get two of them on me at the same time. Wasn't able to get three as they disappear at a set range from their starting point. I tried taking them to points on the map like the lightning source doors, the skulls, and the little towers you turn during one of the quests. I even tried making a bunch of them disappear. Got to 6 gone on one map before I ran out of mobs within reach of elites. Not sure what else to try other than wrangling 3 of them at once. It's time consuming, if you get the wrong buff on an elite, you have to kill it and let it respawn until you get the right buff.

I could only get them to move using the one large aoe buff for spd I think it is. The shamans are the worst to get with it as they follow at range to spit poison. The warriors are the best with the fiends in the middle difficulty wise. This seems more than just random weirdness, but at this point who knows.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.